Straight Jackets and Video Cameras

Donato Azevedo donatoaz at
Thu Jul 30 13:37:28 BST 2009

On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 5:49 AM, Paul Makepeace<paulm at> wrote:
> I think this is a great idea, and would be much, much funnier (and
> well received) if Perl spent some time poking fun at itself. Lord
> knows, there's enough scope for that.

Perl: Yarble garble yata yata yata foo bar
Perl (instants later): JAPH
Perl: but obfuscated

Perl: Hi, I'm Perl!
Java (guy standing awckwardly still): W a i t, Im collecting garbage!
Perl (sighs and walks off)
Java (guy resuming...):As I was just saying Y2K is reeeeally gonna get us!

Perl: Hi I'm Perl!
Java: Hi I'm Java!
Perl: What's with the orange jump suit?
Java: I'm off to collect some garbage, see you in two to twelve weeks...

Im not really creative, but someone may want to work on these...

Donato Azevedo