[Gllug-Social] [ANNOUNCE] Reminder: London.pm social meet, Thursday evening

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Wed Aug 5 10:59:04 BST 2009

On Tue, Aug 04, 2009 at 05:47:32PM +0100, Joel Bernstein wrote:
> On 4 Aug 2009, at 15:42, David Cantrell wrote:
> >The Glorious Leader is, however, in Lisbon.
> Naively I assumed that somebody would don an orange t-shirt for the
> evening and play "acting leader".

The orange T-shirt I still have from YAPC::Europe 19100 is, umm,
unflatteringly tight now.  It would be nice if someone who's getting to
the Founders' Arms early had something perlish with them to help the
GLLUG visitors find us.  I won't be there until something like 7
o'clock.

--
David Cantrell | Enforcer, South London Linguistic Massive

EINE KIRCHE! EIN KREDO! EIN PAPST!