Effort-free, box-it-up paperwork management

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Fri Aug 21 18:32:30 BST 2009

On 21 Aug 2009, at 17:27, James Laver wrote:
> My flat is a tip, my desk is atrocious and my crate of paperwork
> (unsorted of course) is getting out of control.

The shredder is your friend. Usually about 50-70% of any pile of
paperwork that's been ignored for a while is envelopes, bill-stuffers,
junk mail, and stuff that's now out of date and worthless.

[...]

http://getitdone.quickanddirtytips.com/, and specifically http://getitdone.quickanddirtytips.com/getitdone-filing.aspx

> Also, bulk scanning, is there somewhere I can outsource this to? Any
> students want to provide cheap labour etc.?

Digitisation is yak-shaving. Put such silly ideas away.