Effort-free, box-it-up paperwork management

James Laver james.laver at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 09:18:57 BST 2009

On 22 Aug 2009, at 23:04, ses at lightcapturepaper.co.uk wrote:

> Tax man> you need to keep paperwork for up to 7 years.
>
> ~ S

My business paperwork, they ask me to keep for 6 years. I think that's
because that's the liability cap (you can't try someone for an offence
more than 6 years ago, so you don't need to keep anything older than 6
years).

But that's the appeal of digitising it. I can have the documents
available digitally and not need the paper versions immediately handy.
Possibly with the eventual goal of shipping boxes off to Iron Mountain
or somewhere.

--James