Cheap perl e-books

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Tue Aug 25 16:43:44 BST 2009

As an Experiment, Learning Perl and Mastering Perl are now USD9.99  in
various electronickal formats.

http://use.perl.org/~brian_d_foy/journal/39524

No, I don't remember what the user group discount code is.

Incidentally, you may have noticed that I've stopped wibbling about
books being available for review.  That's because less than 5% of review
copies that I distributed actually got reviewed, and that's just unfair
on the publishers.

--
David Cantrell | semi-evolved ape-thing

    Vegetarian: n: a person who, due to malnutrition caused by
      poor lifestyle choices, is eight times more likely to
      catch TB than a normal person