Cheap perl e-books

Andrew Smith asmith at vtrl.co.uk
Wed Aug 26 00:05:49 BST 2009

Don't let Randal Swartz  hear you've got illegal  downloaded pdf's.  I
gave someone a URL for a site with references to available pdf's on the
web on the beginners perl  mailing list, and was shot down with a barage
of RPG's  on Good Friday this year.  He sees them, even if you only look
before buying the book as totally wrong and a criminal offence.
--
Andrew

--
Andrew