Skype

Bob MacCallum uncoolbob at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 16:10:32 BST 2009

I thought Skype tried to set up a direct end to end UDP connection if
possible?  Fallback is through some central servers.
That's what it says when you display the "technical info".  I am not a
network expert though (don't know what UDP is for example!)

--
http://evolectronica.com - survival of the funkiest