Skype

Billy Abbott billy at cowfish.org.uk
Thu Sep 17 17:50:51 BST 2009

Andrew Black wrote:
> What are other peoples views on it.

I'm not that big a fan of it (dodgy client, memories of weirdness when
it first started out, it not being allowed at work to the extent of
being automatically uninstalled if you install it...) but am about to
have a meeting using it.

Its big bonus, as far as I can see, is that it seems easy to non-techies
and has a brand that means they're not scared by it. It's easy to set up
and Just Works, which is a plus to the people I'm having the meeting with.

It just won't be running on this work laptop :)

--billy

--
http://billyabbott.co.uk
You say tomato, I say EMACS