Does Perl has a code hider

Chris Devers cdevers at
Fri Sep 18 15:15:01 BST 2009

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 6:45 AM, Bob Walker <bob at> wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Sep 2009, Nicholas Clark wrote:
>> If people would really like an automatic thrice-weekly FAQ fettling list,
>> then people are welcome to set one up and advertise its existence to this
>> list.
> not web2.0 enough.
> dont forget the pastel rounded corners.

Only slightly less kiddingly, I note that
doesn't exist.

Seems like making a Twitter account for this would push many of the
right buttons:

* Completely opt-in
* Doesn't pollute a mostly unrelated mailing list
* Rides on Twitter's inexplicably popular coattails
* The Web 2.0, pastels, & rounded corners are thrown in for free

Any takers?

Chris Devers