Anyone hiring at the moment?

Peter Corlett abuse at
Tue Sep 22 10:55:23 BST 2009

On 21 Sep 2009, at 23:16, Abigail wrote:
> Well, we ( are. But that unfortunally requires a
> relocation
> to (or near) Amsterdam, and I can't imagine anyone willing to do that.

I was prepared to relocate to Amsterdam for another job I was offered
there, however the contract had some rather odious clauses in it that
the employer would not remove. This was somewhat inconvenient as it
meant I had to reverse all the winding-up of my affairs in the UK.

The whole affair has left a rather bitter taste in my mouth about
working in the Netherlands, so it'd have to be an exceptional deal to
make me reconsider.