Anyone hiring at the moment?

James Laver james.laver at
Tue Sep 22 17:08:23 BST 2009

Wait, you mean they serve dishes other than chips with mayonnaise or 'chip

My last trip to amsterdam had only one enjoyable meal -- Gaucho argentine

Sent from my android phone, please forgive my brevity.

On Sep 22, 2009 4:52 PM, "Peter Corlett" <abuse at> wrote:

On 22 Sep 2009, at 16:23, Dave Hodgkinson wrote:

> Rule 18.

"Do not watch porn with a girl they think of crazy things to do afterwords"

> There is only one downside to working in Amsterdam.
Dutch food? It's like school dinners, but only if you boil it for another
few hours first.