professional publications

Kieren Diment diment at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 23:03:26 BST 2009

MIS quarterly has roughly the status that Nature has for scientists
for  IT research crowd, so there would be a good start, and chase the
references from there.  Also field specific journals, but you can
probably identify these through google scholar (look for references
with high citation counts) or through the references list in MIS.