Credit Cards

Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker ilmari at ilmari.org
Tue Oct 13 20:33:58 BST 2009

Pedro Figueiredo <me at pedrofigueiredo.org> writes:

> On 13 Oct 2009, at 14:23, Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker wrote:
>
>> rejected. It seems I'll have to take my high-value business elsewhere
>> (they're fine with me buying small stuff like mp3 downloads),
>> since I'll never be on the electoral roll because I'm too filthy a
>> foreigner to be allowed to vote.
>
> hmm? you don't vote in the council elections?

It says very clearly on the electoral roll form that only EU and
Commonwealth citizens are allowed to vote, and it even has an explicit
list of them. Norway is not on that list, because we're not in the EU.

> GODAMN FOREIGNERS COMING HERE AND TAKING OUR VOTES!

*mutters something about taxation vs. representation*

--
ilmari
"A disappointingly low fraction of the human race is,