JoCo concert at Union Chapel

Gianni Ceccarelli dakkar at
Thu Oct 15 17:43:44 BST 2009

Is any of you going to the Jonathan Coulton concert (with Paul and
Storm) at the Union Chapel on November 13th?

I am, and I'll be in London from the evening of the 12th to the the
early morning of the 15th. Is anyone up for an emergency social, or a
lunch, in those days?

	Dakkar - <Mobilis in mobile>
	GPG public key fingerprint = A071 E618 DD2C 5901 9574
	                             6FE2 40EA 9883 7519 3F88
	                    key id = 0x75193F88

Gentleman: "Why, Banning Miller! What a vision you are in your fine
dress. It must have taken a dozen slaves a dozen days to get you into
that getup.

Of course, your daddy tells me it takes the space of a schoolboy's wink
to get you out of it again."
				--Episode #4, "Shindig"