JoCo concert at Union Chapel

Gianni Ceccarelli dakkar at thenautilus.net
Thu Oct 15 19:29:41 BST 2009

On 2009-10-15 Nicholas Clark <nick at ccl4.org> wrote:
> In which case, the question isn't "which station will you be arriving
> at?" but "where abouts are you staying?"

I'm staying near Marble Arch, but I'm not afraid of the tube :)

(BTW, thank for the help!)

--
	Dakkar - <Mobilis in mobile>
	GPG public key fingerprint = A071 E618 DD2C 5901 9574

I must confess the the activities of the UK governments for the past
couple of years have been watched with frank admiration and amazement
by Lord Vetinari. Outright theft as a policy had never occured to him.
        -- (Terry Pratchett, alt.fan.pratchett)