[ANNOUNCE] London.pm November social 2009-11-05, The Victoria, Bayswater W2 2NH

Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker ilmari at ilmari.org
Sat Oct 17 14:42:15 BST 2009

Hi all,

As James mentioned in his last e-mail, I am your new pub tsar, and as my
first deed I have booked the Theatre Bar (aka. upstairs) at The
Victoria¹ in Bayswater for the November social. Not only that, but my
employer, PhotoBox (who are hiring²), has been kind enough to put £250
behind the bar. Also, the pub is installing an extra hand pump for us,
so we can get both London Pride and ESB without having to go downstairs
(where they have Chiswick Bitter and Discovery as well).

See you all there!

[1] http://london.randomness.org.uk/wiki.cgi?Victoria,_W2_2NH
[2] http://london.pm.org/pipermail/jobs/2009-October/000218.html

--
ilmari
"A disappointingly low fraction of the human race is,