Looking for a secondhand Datahand Pro II

Gareth Kirwan gbjk at thermeon.com
Tue Oct 20 12:04:39 BST 2009

On Tue, 2009-10-20 at 11:43 +0100, Jasper wrote:
> It sounds to me like you just need to stop deviating your wrists and
> force yourself to use your arm. A pair of those spiffy bowling glove
> things would be just the trick. (There is a good Get Fuzzy strip about
> this, but I can't find it)

Whilst that's exactly what I've been doing, religiously, it's still not
solving my core belief though - keyboards seem wrong, given the ability
to interact using less range of movement and less force, with no
requirement to reposition hands to use different devices.

Am I alone in this disillusionment?

Nobody's replied with anything positive about datahands (or alternatives
other to keyboards), but rather "instead try this keyboard" or "do this
to avoid rsi issues". Worthwhile, useful and appreciated comments, but
IMO they're trying to avoid addressing a more fundamental limitation of
standard keyboards which I'd like to completely sidestep.