Looking for a secondhand Datahand Pro II

Jacqui Caren-home jacqui.caren at ntlworld.com
Wed Oct 21 11:23:07 BST 2009

James Laver wrote:
> On 21 Oct 2009, at 01:24, Paul Makepeace wrote:
>> PS for the real layout nerds, http://colemak.com/ is a better choice
>> than Dvorak if you're going to start from scratch
> http://www.kaufmann.no/roland/dvorak/ is worth a mention too. I got
> myself up to about one-quarter-speed on that last time I tried.

OK I'll bite which is best for perl? :-)

Or perhaps what would be the ideal tag layout for perl on a standard UK/US
keyboard layout?

Jacqui

FYI: I always fancied having a "perl" keyboard - just for the pure nerdyness
of it - I already have the pink rubber rollup keyboard which oddly enough is
better than you would think given its "wibbly wobblyness" :-)