Twitter modules

Peter Edwards peter at dragonstaff.co.uk
Tue Nov 10 18:17:24 GMT 2009

Net::Twitter::Lite works fine. We're using it to send out Arabic breaking
news alerts. To change the program agent string shown on Twitter you have to
use the new API and that requires Net::Twitter which is more complex but
does have a lot more features.
Regards, Peter

On Nov 10, 2009 2:48 PM, "Andrew Black" <andrew-perl08 at mail.black1.org.uk>
wrote:

I would like to be able to make twitter updates from either Perl program
or from shell.  CPAN has a very large number of modules with Twitter in
their subject.
>From a cursorly glance Net::Twitter::Lite or Net::Twitter look
plausabl. Does anyone have an experience that would suggest I look
elsewhere.

Cheers