Twitter modules

James Laver james.laver at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 19:09:36 GMT 2009

On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 2:37 PM, Andrew Black
<andrew-perl08 at mail.black1.org.uk> wrote:
> I would like to be able to make twitter updates from either Perl program
> or from shell.  CPAN has a very large number of modules with Twitter in
> their subject.
> >From a cursorly glance Net::Twitter::Lite or Net::Twitter look
> plausabl. Does anyone have an experience that would suggest I look
> elsewhere.
>
> Cheers

Net::Twitter's API isn't that complicated and it's a nice module.

Since we're shamelessly plugging, Net::Twitter::Antispam[1] could use
some love[2]. It also uses Net::Twitter internally and is a good
example of a twitter-using app.

--James
[1] http://github.com/jjl/Net-Twitter-Antispam
[2] Okay, a loving new maintainer since I can't be arsed