Open contracts

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Wed Nov 11 13:42:58 GMT 2009

On 11 Nov 2009, at 13:21, James Laver wrote:
> The contract market is looking a bit down still and I'm not used to
> not having my phone go off every 5 minutes.

Mine has been fairly busy the last few days. And only one timewaster
too: a permie junior PHP/JOAT role somewhere rural on the outskirts of
Slough.

Have you made sure your phone is turned on? :)

> Do we know any perl-using companies in london who are looking for the
> services of contractors at the current time?

You could do worse than ring round the list of companies on this page:

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2009-10/22/help-us-map-london%27s-silicon-roundabout.aspx