Weekend entertainment

Andrew Smith asmith9983 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 08:41:06 GMT 2009

For fear of doing a Broon, and digging myself into a deeper hole :-

I remember reading an article which said that all humour is offensive to
a group of some form, be it racist, sexist, or religous.

Q. Whart do you call a sleep walking nun ?
A. A Roaming Catholic.

--
Andrew in Edinburgh

PS. I do  find being called a techie or geek offensive as I've worked
hard over many years indeed decades,  to gain my computer knowledge. You
wouldn't call a neuo-consultant a brain geek, as he was about to operate
on your head!