Recommended hotels or crash place for LPW 2009?

Dave Hodgkinson davehodg at
Wed Nov 18 11:21:44 GMT 2009

On 18 Nov 2009, at 01:14, Tatsuhiko Miyagawa wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm looking for a place to stay for the upcoming London Perl Workshop,
> can anyone recommend onlist or offlist a good hotel, or actually can
> let me stay for 3 nights Dec 4-6 (or just partial of them would be
> helpful too).

If you can't get a crash space, Booking have some plausible options:

At the high-end, I've stayed at Astons and the SE1 Marlin's and they
were fine.

> It'd be nice if the hotel has a good access to the venue, has a free
> (or decent priced) WiFi and costs around 100 GBP/night. Small rooms
> are fine. If you can let me stay, the only thing I can't stay with is
> cats because i'm allergic.
> Thanks for your help,
> --
> Tatsuhiko Miyagawa

Dave Hodgkinson                                MSN: davehodg at
Site:                  UK: +44 7768 490620