Live Rabid!

Chris Jack chris_jack at msn.com
Wed Nov 18 12:13:19 GMT 2009

> On Mon, 2009-11-16 at 10:46 +0000, Jonathan Stowe wrote:

> > On Thursday 19th November I will be playing (as Rabid Gravy) the usual
> > noise with beats in it at: ...

Didn't realise we could post gig info here. I'm performing Beethoven's Pathetique Piano Sonata on Dec 3 at 7pm near

monument in London. It's free - but you have to email me ASAP (yesterday really) to get you on the invite list.

Drinks will be available but need to be paid for :-( and there will be other people performing.

Chris (chris_jack at msn.com)