Perl-powered DarwinTunes experiment starts tomorrow

Bob MacCallum uncoolbob at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 21:31:39 GMT 2009

Quick plug for our evolutionary music experiment, starting tomorrow
(for 120 Imperial students) at http://darwintunes.org

There's also a public channel for everyone to play with, and if we go
viral with our super-smooth youtube video, we'll get interesting
results there too.

Of course, it might not work at all (with different people having
different ideas about music) but that's science for you!

I would be grateful if you can take a look, or recommend to anyone who
might be interested.  If you have any press contacts, please could you
point them to the press release under 'news'?

cheers,
Bob.
--
http://evolectronica.com - survival of the funkiest