Help me become a Londoner!

Luis Motta Campos luismottacampos at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 24 14:29:57 GMT 2009

I've been to London only once (on vacations), and, as far as I was concerned, public transport is not that bad. Of course, I was not using fixed routes or trying to get somewhere at a specific time during rush hours, that should make some difference.

In a general broad sense my experience with public transport in London is that it's decent reliable and efficient enough to help you without being such a pain to use.

Of course, my opinion might be slightly biased by the fact that most of my life I've used public transport in third world countries, where, I can assure you, everybody prefers to have a car and handle the maintenance burden and the parking hassle than to rely on public transport...

My 2 travelled cents. ;)

Cheers
--
Luis Motta Campos is a software engineer,
Perl junkie, foodie and amateur photographer.