Pre-LPW drinks

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Thu Nov 26 17:48:02 GMT 2009

Peter Corlett wrote:
> On 26 Nov 2009, at 12:38, Tomas Doran wrote:
>> James Laver wrote:
>>> If there aren't too many people coming:
>>> 1. Jerusalem Tavern, Britton Street. Lovely place, a little short on
>>> space
>> Yeah, that's _so_ not going to work on Friday night.
>
> They've quite happily allowed me to book the big table for an ASRLon on
> a Friday night, without a deposit or charge.

I'm still of the opinion that it's likely to be a larger gathering than
a table (even if it's the large one) in the JT. But I'm quite quite
happy with saying I told you so if you don't share that opinion.

If you're volunteering then please feel free to make a booking and amend
the wiki.

As I said initially I'm in no-way tied to my suggestion, especially if
somebody else is going to organise things - I was just putting my hand
up as there were exactly zero suggestions and people were asking... :)

Cheers
t0m