[ANNOUNCE] London.pm December social 2009-12-03, The Prince Bonaparte, W2 5BE

Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker ilmari at ilmari.org
Thu Nov 26 18:26:41 GMT 2009

Hi all,

Apologies for the late announcement (I *told* Léon I was too unorganised
to be Pub Tsar), but don't you worry, we have a pub for the December
social. Because I'm lazy we're going west again, this time to The Price
Bonaparte in Westbourne Green.

http://www.theprincebonapartew2.co.uk/
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=W2+5BE

The closest tube stations are Westbourne Park, Royal Oak (Hammersmith
& City), Bayswater (Circle and District) and Notting Hill Gate (Central,
Circle and District).

See you there!

--
ilmari
"A disappointingly low fraction of the human race is,