Mini-LPM Crossword Warmup (Re: help - looking for a crossword compiler (human or computer))

Andy Wardley abw at wardley.org
Mon Dec 14 08:53:37 GMT 2009

On 12/12/2009 20:24, Aaron Trevena wrote:
> for my xmas london.pm crossword.. also anybody to proof read and check
> it would be appreciated.

I saw your message yesterday afternoon and my brane starting ticking.
Then this morning I saw your other message saying that it's all now
compiled and sent out for review, so it's a little late for me to offer
to help.

However, as a warm-up to the main event, I present my mini LPM crossword
based on the few clues I thought up yesterday evening while trying to avoid
Celebrity Pop Factor Dancing Sausage Machine Generic Entertainment Program
on Ice.

The answers are all things close to LPM's heart.

Enjoy

Across
------
1 Slayer agrees to working memory without hesitation.  [5]
2 One hundred left spice out of hot meals. [4]

Down
----
1 A short ride - everyone wants one. [4]
2 Better put the badger out for a drink [4]

                      1
                     [ ]
                     [ ]
         [ ]