Monads are like burritos

the hatter london.pm at bang.meep.org
Wed Dec 16 10:51:02 GMT 2009

On Tue, 15 Dec 2009, James Laver wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 1:55 PM, Peter Edwards <peter at dragonstaff.co.uk> wrote:
>> Shite City
>
> I'm sure that was a typo ;)
>
> Wahaca is very tasty indeed (particularly the tasting platter for two,
> you get to try 5 different delicious things). I can only vouch for the
> shite city branch at westfield as last I tried to get into the Covent
> Garden one I found that I'd be waiting an hour for a table, so I gave
> up.

The cov garden one is rather popular, but has been sold me much tasty food
on previous occasions.  Hadn't realised there was one in Westfield, might
be a better Thursday option than the food court options, certainly more
authentic in allowing up to buy many small, tasty fried (though probably
no steamed) dishes for sharing.

the hatter