london.pm xmas xword

Aaron Trevena aaron.trevena at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 10:00:54 GMT 2009

2009/12/18 Piers Cawley <pdcawley-london.0dd185 at bofh.org.uk>:
> On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 8:31 AM, Aaron Trevena <aaron.trevena at gmail.com> wrote:
>> 2009/12/17 Aaron Trevena <aaron.trevena at gmail.com>:
>>> As promised.. I've put together a crossword.
>>>
>>> Download the PDF, print and ponder over the holiday :
>>> http://www.aarontrevena.co.uk/news.html
>>
>> To make it interesting, as well as the glory of bing proclaimed winner
>
> 'the glory of bing'? Shilling for Microsoft, or a simple typo?
> Enquiring minds need to know.

Perils of tyoing one handed holding a baby :)

Of course I failed to define "winner", the winner shall be deemed to
be the person or other sentient object to first send me the correct
answers.

Judges decision is final, prize has no cash value, not transferrable, etc etc

A.

--
Aaron J Trevena, BSc Hons
http://www.aarontrevena.co.uk