Monads are like burritos

James Laver james.laver at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 10:01:17 GMT 2009

2009/12/18 Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker <ilmari at ilmari.org>:
> James Laver <james.laver at gmail.com> writes:
>
>> - Ochi -- Second best Jerk Chicken in London
>
> Out of curiosity, where's the best and third best? Also: have you tried
> the whole baby jerk chicken at Cotton's on Chalk Farm Road?

I've had lots of average jerk chicken. I haven't tried cottons, but
the best I've had is at some place I forget the name of just on the
market place at Maida Hill (near westbourne park tube). I was drawn in
by the smell when they were outside with some badass bbq (with an
exhaust hanging out puffing delicious smelling smoke all over the
market) grilling the chicken.

--James