london.pm xmas xword

Smylers Smylers at stripey.com
Wed Dec 23 17:22:56 GMT 2009

Aaron Trevena writes:

> 90 downloads of the PDF and Nobody has sent me the correct answers
> yet.. only a few days to go.. to boxing day.  Shall I extend it to new
> year ?

Yes, please!  I had a quick look (and got a few answers) when I
downloaded it, but haven't had time yet to really look at it.

> First prize still stands - an easter egg in my next CPAN release,

An actual Easter egg (with chocolate) would be better!

> Come on, it's not that hard - some quick hints in case you're stuck

Lalala -- trying not to read the hints until I've had a go at doing it
without ...

Smylers
--
http://twitter.com/Smylers2