London.pm Dim Sum TianFu Buyi Tuesday 1pm

Léon Brocard acme at astray.com
Mon Dec 28 12:06:27 GMT 2009

It's unlikely that we'll find any restaurants open this Thursday, so I
think it's time to have an emergency Tuesday meeting. This restaurant
has been mentioned on list before (it used to be called Bamboo House)
- it does do dim sum but the main menu is more about Sichuan dishes.

London.pm dim sum is a social event where we meet up every Tuesday at
1pm at a different Chinese restaurant, spend about an hour (and about
£10 cash) eating tasty dim sum (steamed and fried dumplings), then go
our separate ways.

TianFu Buyi
Tuesday 1pm
37-39 Bulwer Street
W12 8AR
Shephard's Bush Market,  Shephard's Bush Tube
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=W12+8AR
http://www.tianfubuyi.com/

See you there! Léon