london.pm xmas xword

Richard Foley Richard.Foley at rfi.net
Thu Dec 31 15:58:01 GMT 2009

Hi Aaron,

How's about hosting a partially started crossword, with say four
representative answers filled in correctly, such that people get the kind of
thinking behind your clues.  I know the Araucuria and Custos crosswords from
the Guardian (showing my age here) had particular styles which took a little
getting used to.  Consequently one recognised the style and (hopefully)
enjoyed getting into the particular mind set to solve the puzzle.  Just a
thought.

--
Richard Foley
Ciao - shorter than aufwiedersehen