Tree Algorithm

ian londonperlmongers at iandocherty.com
Thu Dec 31 20:55:57 GMT 2009

James
Yes thats the ticket!

I especially like the description at the top of the first link.

'Nested sets rely on a demoralization of parts of the hierarchy'

There's probably something witty I could say about this concerning
politics but I don't want to start a flame war!

'modified preorder tree traversal' is a bit of a mouthfull and I am not
sure that 'nested sets' is the correct term either but at least the
descriptions make sense.

Thanks for those links.

Now to create a module!

Regards