Fwd: London Perlm[ou]ngers January 2010 social - The Gunmakers, Clerkenwell EC1R 5ET

James Laver james.laver at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 11:42:22 GMT 2010

Just a reminder that this is today.

It looks awfully like Léon is on holiday, judging by his twitter
stream, but in the spirit of comradery and getting everyone pissed,
we'll take any free drinks out of the kitty.

Last time we ate the Gunmakers out of meat and drank it out of 3 of 4
beers. Lets beat that this time, eh?

--James

----------

Given that we're 3 days away from when our next social should be and I
see no announcements, I thought I'd better fill in.[1]

Lets go back to the Gunmakers since we can get the back room at short
notice (and it's a great, great pub).

The Gunmakers
13 Eyre Street Hill
Clerkenwell EC1R 5ET

Nearest tubes are Farringdon (Metropolitan, Not-So-Circle,
Hammersmith&City). Loads of buses stop nearby.

It has lots of real ale, a couple of bottled real ciders and the usual
fizzy stuff on the gas taps. It also does food.

If you haven't been to a social before, come along and have fun. First
timers even get a free drink from our glorious leader, Léon (who can
be found wearing orange and holding a stuffed camel). If free beer
doesn't do it for you, what will?

Back room, arrive after work, someone will probably be there from
5.30ish. See you there!

--James

[1] Your regular pub minion will be back next month I should imagine.
I haven't stolen minionship back.