No more IP for you

Chris Jack chris_jack at msn.com
Wed Jan 20 16:00:01 GMT 2010

On Wed, 20 Jan 2010 15:26:32 +0100, Abigail wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 01:54:32PM +0000, Mike Woods wrote:
>> Richard Foley wrote:
>>> That's 2012, right?
>>
>> Well that's the olympics fecked then........ :p
>

> Roll over won't occur before December 2012 (before Christmas).
> The London Olympic will be from July 27 till August 12.

But if you'd seen the movie, you'd realise the Olympics must have massively overrun because they were impacted by all the disastery things going on. Who's going to break it to the Olympic organising committee?

Dec 21 is my birthday by the way - so I have told my family I have to open my presents in the morning - and I can only be given things I can use in less than 6-8 hours. If the presents help with tsunamis, earthquakes, and volcano eruptions: it would be even better.

Chris