Journey Planner

Andrew Smith asmith9983 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 15:31:43 GMT 2010

As well as the promotion of FLOSS and the publication of data formats on
the same Open basis (versus secret MS word formats), we should also
campaign for the free availability of wide range of data in everyday
public use, in open formats  to use in a non-specified manner, to
eliminate screen scraping
e.g. TV schedules, timetables, council meeting agendas, court case
agendas, tenancy agreements, The Register,etc., insurance quotes,
supermarket prices.

--
Andrew