[Gllug-Social] [ANNOUNCE] London Perl M[ou]ngers Social - Thursday 2010-02-04 - The Gunmakers, Clerkenwell EC1R 5ET

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Thu Feb 4 16:21:49 GMT 2010

On Thu, Feb 04, 2010 at 10:34:04AM +0000, Nicholas Clark wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 04, 2010 at 10:17:04AM +0000, Dan wrote:
> > 2010/2/2 Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker <ilmari at ilmari.org>
> > Sounds fantastic but why post so late :-( If I had know last week I would
> > have left the evening free.  Maybe I'll have better luck next time.
> The location isn't fixed, but the schedule is. Future socials

There is a social on the first Thursday of every month, and an extra
Heretical social on Thursday the 8th.

> Thursday 1st April

which is immediately followed by a four day weekend, so you can't go
using the excuse "but it's a school night".

" In My Egotistical Opinion, most people's ... programs should be
  indented six feet downward and covered with dirt. "
      --Blair P. Houghton