Looking for a Perl development position in London

Egor Shipovalov kogdaugodno at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 13:55:23 GMT 2010

If the employer is already a Tier 2 sponsor (many IT firms are), then
it's a quick and straightforward procedure. If not, they need to
become one, which is a few simple steps in theory, but in practice
requires a lawyer.

On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 2:01 PM, Smylers <Smylers at stripey.com> wrote:
> Egor Shipovalov writes:
>> CV below.
>> Citizen and resident of Russian Federation currently visiting London.
>> The employer will have to sponsor a work permit under the terms for
>> Tier 2.
> What does that involve?
> Smylers
> --
> Watch fiendish TV quiz 'Only Connect' (some questions by me)
> Mondays at 20:30 on BBC4, or iPlayer: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00lskhg

More information about the london.pm mailing list