[Fwd: Betonmarkets CTO position]

Jacqui Caren-home jacqui.caren at ntlworld.com
Thu Feb 11 10:10:08 GMT 2010

The market must be picking up - I am getting "head hunted" again :-)
Ok, I *know* its a trawl and a not very targetted one but the fact that
the RA's are bothering to do trawls must mean things are picking up again.

I dont really fancy moving abroad - quite happy where I am - but I am
curious about this company - anybody know why they are hunting for a
new CTO?

Jacqui