[Fwd: Betonmarkets CTO position]

Zbigniew Lukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 10:54:36 GMT 2010

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 10:10 AM, Jacqui Caren-home
<jacqui.caren at ntlworld.com> wrote:
> The market must be picking up - I am getting "head hunted" again :-)
> Ok, I *know* its a trawl and a not very targetted one but the fact that
> the RA's are bothering to do trawls must mean things are picking up again.
>
> I dont really fancy moving abroad - quite happy where I am - but I am
> curious about this company - anybody know why they are hunting for a
> new CTO?

Just to complete the information about this - they did advertise it on
the Perl Jobs linkedin group about a month ago - apparently they did
not get any valuable answers and now got a bit desperate.  I know
someone already instructed them to post it at jobs.perl.org - let's
hope it all ends up well.

Cheers,
Zbigniew