On-topic: HTML/JS help please

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Thu Feb 11 17:25:35 GMT 2010

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 05:02:07PM +0000, Simon Wilcox wrote:
> On 11/2/10 16:28, David Cantrell wrote:
> >I assume that the reason is that people haven't bothered looking at the
> >site.  Because if they did, they would see obviously tabular data.
> You didn't cite a link but I assume we're looking at something like this:
> http://deps.cpantesters.org/?module=HTML%3A%3ATreeBuilder&perl=5.10.0&os=Linux
> Doesn't look very tabular to me. I see a bunch of stuff lining up but
> that's not the same as a table.

Actually, that's exactly what a table is.

A time*table*, for example, would be no good if stuff was thrown at
random all over the page.

--
David Cantrell | Cake Smuggler Extraordinaire

    [OS X] appeals to me as a monk, a user, a compiler-of-apps, a
    sometime coder, and an easily amused primate with a penchant
    for those that are pretty, colorful, and make nice noises.
        -- Dan Birchall, in The Monastery