On-topic: HTML/JS help please

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Thu Feb 11 20:28:09 GMT 2010

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 06:43:43PM +0000, Simon Wilcox wrote:

> I don't think that a table is the only way to represent that data,
> unless you have particular accessibility concerns that require one. I'm
> not seeing anything in the html that suggests that though.

Must be accessible and readable in all reasonable browsers, including
those used by crazy people who turn off Javascript.  I test this using
w3m.

> By the time you've flung enough divs at it to make it work, you'd
> probably rather have solved the problem of collapsing rows in a table
> instead :-)

Indeed, which is what I ended up doing, except today I noticed that it
breaks in Firefox.  Grrr.

--
David Cantrell | A machine for turning tea into grumpiness

         Nuke a disabled unborn gay baby whale for JESUS!