On-topic: HTML/JS help please

Bob MacCallum uncoolbob at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 10:27:32 GMT 2010

Just to let you know that if you collapse A::B before collapsing A, you get
(I think) unexpected results.
But thanks for posting a nice simple template and jquery example, I haven't
used it before and may need/want to soon.

http://darwintunes.org - a test-tube for cultural evolution
http://evolectronica.com - survival of the funkiest
http://compare-stuff.com - confused? you will be!