[Fwd: Betonmarkets CTO position]

Uri Guttman uri at StemSystems.com
Sat Feb 13 04:55:55 GMT 2010

  PE> I do hope anyone considering the online gambling gig has read:
  PE> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Carruthers#Arrest_during_US_transit_flight

  PE> "Welcome to the Land of the Free. Unless you provide on-line
  PE> gambling to US Netizens" :-]

i didn't want to get into this but i do like to get facts straight. the
scandal that article refers to is for betonsports.com and this company
is betonmarkets.com. i googled and found nothing mentioning both
sites. here is a comment from the ceo of betonmarkets:

	There is no link whatsoever between the companies. Betonsports
	was a massive company (over 3000 staff as I seem to remember)
	and had offices everywhere, so I'm not surprised they also had
	offices in Malaysia.  They were known to be a dodgey company,
	openly flouting US law.

so if you want to slam something, please slam the right thing. as i
said, i am trying to place people there and i did chastise the ceo for
his spamming of london.pm. i didn't like it when you all got that.

uri

--
Uri Guttman  ------  uri at stemsystems.com  --------  http://www.sysarch.com --
-----  Perl Code Review , Architecture, Development, Training, Support ------