Please Meet Me For An Emergency Social Tomorrow

Luis Motta Campos luismottacampos at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Feb 15 22:33:43 GMT 2010

Dear Perl M[ou]ngers,

This is the first time in 12 months that I'm in London. I would love to
meet whoever is available for a beer or two (or three, or four...)
somewhere in Zone 1. I'm taking classes near Old Street and staying
nearby Tottenham Court Road, but I would commute anywhere in Zone 1 for
a pint and some fellow Perl Programmers company between 17:30 and 00:00.

If you're near London down town and you feel like having a beer, please
suggest me a nice place and meet me there.

Thank you in advance for your availability and for suggesting a nice
place for the social.
Cheers

--
Luis Motta Campos is a DBA,
Perl Programmer, foodie and photographer.