Please Meet Me For An Emergency Social Tomorrow

Luis Motta Campos luismottacampos at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 16 09:16:26 GMT 2010

Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker wrote:
> Luis Motta Campos <luismottacampos at yahoo.co.uk> writes:
>

>> If you're near London down town and you feel like having a beer, please
>> suggest me a nice place and meet me there.
>>

> I (and possibly Evil Dave) will be at The Rake by Borough Market from
> around 17:30 (if not earlier), you are more than welcome to join us.

Hi Ilmari. Thank you for the suggestion. It would be a pleasure to join
you and (and possibly Evil Dave) at the Rake. Around 17:30 is good for
me. I may have a friend or two with me, just in case you need to wrestle
a table from the waiters.

--
Luis Motta Campos is a DBA,
Perl Programmer, foodie and photographer.