Please Meet Me For An Emergency Social Tomorrow

Luis Motta Campos luismottacampos at
Tue Feb 16 13:58:11 GMT 2010

James Laver wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 10:01:20AM +0000, Dominic Thoreau wrote:
>> This is one of those things I'd like TV writers to stop with, please.
>> Pubs with waiters? Hah!
> Or... LMC is from Portugal, where drinking establishments tend to have
> waiters.
> --James

That's mean. I'm a Spaniard born in São Paulo, Brazil, where all
commercial establishments with a license to work are obliged by law to
maintain a waiter for every 4 tables (not implying that all of them do so).

I would appreciate not to be confused with Portuguese - nice people but
quite different from me. ;-P

Luis Motta Campos is a DBA,
Perl Programmer, foodie and photographer.